Sunday, April 28, 2013

InkBig Challenge Card #7

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the 7th and final InkBig Card Challenge to share with you.  This card was sent to my good friend and fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Board Member (President) Debbie. 

 The purpose of this card was to just make Debbie SMILE!
And to let her know that I'm thinking of her!
A small piece of 1/8" taffeta ribbon was added to the front of my card......And I used the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders to create a hand-stitched look across the center of my card.
I punched out a 2-1/2" circle on the right hand side of my card.  I then stamped a Pumpkin Pie Betsy Blossom image right onto that punched out 2-1/2" circle and adhered that circle into the center of my card.
Here's a close-up of the Betsy Blossom image that I stamped onto my 2-1/2" punched out circle.
 
When the card is closed.....the 2-1/2" circle fits perfectly into the punched out frame and makes for a DARLIN LITTLE CARD!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back to share the gifts I made for my six Phoenix GalPals who joined me at this past weekends Scissors and the City Retreat that I went to.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. super cute, kadie! love the CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Betsy in Pumpkin Pie & your "stitched embossing" since I guess your Gel Pen wouldn't have worked on Whisper White! Great save :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the 'negative' space. Might have to demo this at an upcoming class. TFS! Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete