Friday, April 26, 2013

InkBig Challenge Card #5

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have card #5 in my InkBig Card Challenge.  This card was MADE and SENT to my good friend Kris.  I have to tell you ....... Kris is my LifeSaver of all times ....... She comes over to help me package up my big Camp and Club orders and this month was difference.  I asked Kris if she could help me with all the orders and she jumped in to help me and in the process HELPED save me about 4-hours worth of work if I had done it myself.  Here's the card I sent to Kris......

I wanted to send Kris a card that just SCREAMED......."You're the Best" and this card turned out to be the PERFECT card for the message I wanted Kris to hear.
I used my striped embossing folder at the very end of my Crumb Cake cardstock and only did a small section of my card with this embossing pattern.  I also added a Chocolate Chip scallop edge right over my striped embossed section and added a small piece of Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon above the scallop edge piece.
This sentiment was from the "Friendly Phrases" stamp set and was exactly what I wanted to say to Kris.
I mounted my sentiment onto a Chocolate Chip Decorative Label punch and placed it right onto my Cherry Cobbler DSP panel.
This was a card that I did with Hailey on one of our first Skype Sunday events......and I just love that it turned out PERFECTLY for my sweet friend Kris
 
THANK YOU Kris for all the help you give me with packaging up my camp and club orders .......... You will never know how much I appreciate all your help!
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share the sixth card I made for my InkBig Card Challenge.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! This embossing on the bottom is looking like pleats! Such a nice card!

    ReplyDelete