Monday, April 22, 2013

InkBig Challenge #1

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
I have a special challenge that I am participating in this week.  It's one that my Upline Lisa Pretto put out there to the members of the InkBig group.  She has challenged us to not only MAKE CARDS, but to SEND OUR CARDS OUT!   So......I'm up for Lisa's challenge and will be sharing 7-cards that I will be making this week - AND SENDING those cards OUT to seven very dear friends!
 
First up is a card for my dear friend KP.........
I am sending this card to my friend KP who recently had an accident while walking her dog.  She went down......and her 165 pound dog ended up on top of her and she ended up spending SEVERAL DAYS in the hospital and suffered a BROKEN HIP before it was all over. My hopes are that KP is mending and on the road to recovery very soon!
This card uses a window box stamp set from my stash ...... along with some Copic Markers to bring the whole window box scene to life!
I mounded my stamped window box image onto a piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock..........And added some White Signo Gel Pen stitching around the edges of my Elegant Eggplant cardstock.
I made my banner flags from some Wisteria Wonder cardstock and the Regals Designers Series Paper Stack.  I also added a small piece of 3/8" Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon to the end of my Wisteria Wonder banner flag.
I embossed a "get well soon" sentiment on a piece of Elegant Eggplant and punched it out with the small oval punch.
My sentiment on the inside reads.......
 
Comfy Jammie....
Cozy Bed....
Warm Soft Pillow for your head.
Worry not the world will wait......
Take your time.........Recuperate!
 
Wishing you a speedy recover KP
 
So there you have it friends......my first InkBig Challenge card for this week.  Hope you can join me tomorrow when I share the pretty Thank You card that I made for one of my SU customers that placed an order through my on-line store last week.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. this sweet card will certainly help knit bones! love the stitching (your signature) and your water coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! We need to mail out our card creations! We really have plenty to go around, and a card like this will mean so much to your friend! What a story! I hope she recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete