Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blooin' Marvelous Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be preparing for my Stamp camp session tomorrow..........So I've got LOTS of work cut out for me today.  That means.......I'm going to jump right in with my next Spring Fling card share......... 

 This pretty card used the new Tea for Two Designer Series Paper that is in the Spring Catalog. 
We cut three different sized and widths and created double ended flags on each of them.  A real trick to getting the ends of your flags to be even each and every time........use your Paper Snips to cut into the ends of your DSP about 1/4" inch.  Then starting on the left side of your DSP....and point your Snips directly to the center point of your cut.  Do the same to the right hand side of your DSP and you should come out EVEN STEVEN with a PERFECT banner flag.
We also used a small piece of the Scalloped Lace that is in the Artisan Embellishment Kit along with one of the two resin flowers that comes with the kit.
Our sentiment was stamped in Lucky Limeade fro the SAB Bloomin Marvelous stamp set in the lower right hand corner of our card.  GORGEOUS CARD and this layout could be used for just about any occasion and is PERFECT for using up all those scrap pieces of DSP we have in our stash.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another card with you........Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kadie,

    Love your card today. Did you know that you can use a square punch to make the flags? Just put the piece of cardstock in the punch, with it facing you so you can see where you are punching and then align the punch so that you have equal amounts on each side and then punch. Voila!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, simple with a twist of shabby chic.

    ReplyDelete