Saturday, April 20, 2013

April Stamp Camp Card #3

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my Stamp Club gals coming over so I will be at a full run this morning getting things set-up and ready.  My card share today is the third card we made at Camp on Wednesday. ...... and this card was a HUGE HIT with all my Camp Gals.  Let me share that card with you......

This is a Double Swing Card that folds flat to mail.......
 
But when the card is opened.....It SWINGS open to reveal a special message on the inside of your card.  This card was inspired by my fellow SU demonstrator Tami White.....who shared on her blog on March 29th exactly how to create this card.  It was one of those projects that when I saw it.....I knew it would be something all my Camp gals would want to learn (THANKS TAMI!).
The hardest part of this card creation is understanding how to run your dies through your Big Shot.....but once you understand that technique......Your good to go!
Here's what the swing card looks like as you look down upon it.......
For those interested in learning how to make this card.......head over to Tami's blog (http://stampwithtami.com/blog/2013/03/open-sea/) and check out the AMAZING video that she made showing you exactly how to create this card.
We used the "Border on Romance" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets for our front label panel.  We used Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Ink along with our Aqua Painters to water color in our image.
Some of SU 2011-2013 In-Color DSP Pattern Stack along with a strip of Island Indigo that had been punched out using the Scallop Trim Border Punch helped to create our two decorative side panels.  Just love how pretty this card turned out and I personally will be sending this card off to someone SUPER SPECIAL this weekend.

Thanks for joining me today........Tomorrow I have the final card from my April Stamp Camp to share with you.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh your Bordering on Romance coloring is just Beautiful! I love those little sweet flowers! An ambitious card to make in camp! They sure went home with a bag of nice cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply swinging! beautiful water coloring. i'm going to have to talk you into giving me a lesson!

    ReplyDelete