Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Product Card #7

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Todays card is another new product share card......and one using LOTS of new product from the Spring Catalog.  If there is one product that I could not be able to trade in from the Spring Catalog......it would be the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder.  I totally LOVE that folder and have all things crossed in hopes that our new catalog will have a SNAPPY Hexagon punch (or better yet....Framelits Die) that coordinates with it. 

My card is a Whisper White base card and I added a panel of Real Red to the upper half of my card.......that was run through the Big Shot with our new HoneyComb embossing folder.
I used the new Core'dinations Real Red cardstock and with the help of the new Stampin' Sanding System.....I was able to really make the imprint of the honeycomb POP.
I also grabbed the new Bitty Butterfly punch and punched out THREE bitty butterflies for the top portion of my card........and added ONE Elegant Butterfly to the bottom section of my card.
My "Thanks So Much" sentiment was stamped from the new "Oh Hello" stamp set in Real Red.
I also added around the seam of my Real Red and Whisper White cardstock some 3/8" White Taffeta Ribbon with our 1/4" Real red Stitched Grosgrain ribbon over the top of it.
Here's a close-up of my Butterflies.  I punched my Bitty Butterflies out of our new More Amore DSP.
LOVE how this card turned out and I will for sure be making more of these cards for different occasions very soon.
 
Thanks for joining me today....I'm off to work on cutting up the last of my Stamp Club projects today.  It feels so good to have one of my February events DONE and READY.  I'll start cutting up material for February's Stamp Camp tomorrow.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card, Kadie. You are correct about that Honeycomb embossing folder and I will keep appendages crossed also for a little punch to make those hexagons. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. core-dinations couture . . . you rocked the runway!

    ReplyDelete