Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Product Card #6

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Today I not only have a new product card to share with you....but it's also the sample card (CASE from Page 13 of our new Spring Catalog) I made for my Stamp Club challenge for January.  Each month for Club.....I give the ladies the opportunity to participate in my Club Challenge and for January I put together a fun little packet of new product.  Here's the card I made with the supplies that were in my Club Challenge packet.....

My packet started out with a Pool Party base card.....and included a White Tea Lace Paper Doilies, some Sale-a-Bration Sycamore Ribbon.....More Amore DSP and two coordinating pieces of cardstock (Pool Party and Primrose Petals).  The Club Challenge was to add at least ONE Embellishment and ONE Stamped image to my finished challenge project.
I cut my White Tea Lace Paper Doilies in half and wrapped my Pool Party SAB Sycamore Ribbon across the top of my Paper Doilies.
I used my new Hearts A Flutters framelits die to cut out a banner with my More Amore DSP and tucked that under the knot of my ribbon.  I also needed to add One Embellishment to my card ....... So, I punched out the new Bitty Butterfly punch with all the DSP I was given and arranged them across the side of my card.  I added a small pearl to the center of each butterfly and fluffed up their wings to make them look like they were in flight.  EMBELLISHMENT ADDED!

My final challenge was to add a stamped sentiment and I used the new "Wishes Your Way" stamp set.  I stamped "you are headed in the right direction" right above my Pool Party ribbon with Black Statz On ink.  STAMPED IMAGE ADDED!
 
I was able to use some of all the product I was given in my January Club Challenge packet and I simply can't wait to see what my Club gals come back with in February for their completed challenge.
 
I'll be back tomorrow with another new product share card.....Hope you can make plans to join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I love the location of your stamped image just above that darling stain ribbon! Oh for the love of Pool Party, a beautiful color with this Primrose Petals colored DSP. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin' with those butterflies popped out of patterned paper. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete