Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Product Card #3

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special new product card to share with you.  I've used LOTS of new product on this card and can't wait to share this card with you.  Let's jump right in.........

This card uses the new "Amazing Family" stamp set that is in the new Spring Catalog.
I used the "Friend" stamp (from the Amazing Family set) and used White ink and White Embossing powder to create a BEAUTIFUL stamped image on a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.......
I used the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder on a piece of Summer Starfruit and then grabbed the Sycamore Street DSP and embossed a small piece of that through the Honeycomb Embossing Folder so I could then go back and cut several of the honeycomb embossed pieces out and glued them into the Summer Starfruit embossed sections.
My two Sycamore Street DSP banners were added to the top right hand section of my card.....and another KADIE TOUCH was to do stitching lines around each of the banners with my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker.
I also added one of the Extra Large Pearls to the stamped "Friend" sentiment (which was cut out using the new Oval Framelits)......and it was the DOT for the "i" in my Friend.  Adding some dot and dash lines around the Rich Razzleberry oval just added that little something something this sentiment was needing.
 
Thanks for joining me today......I have another new product card to share with you tomorrow....I'm hoping that you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's jump right in . . . i LOVE the design and the stitching and doodling are the perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love this card! Rich Razzleberry and Summer Starfruit are a Hit! I'll have to look for your stitching more often, it's a great touch! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete