Saturday, January 19, 2013

January Stamp Camp Card Two

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is the start-up of my first Stamp Club of 2013......and I can hardly wait for my six Club Gals to come together and PLAY.  I have six VERY EXPERIENCED stampers joining me for my first Club of 2013 and I am SO LOOKING FORWARD to some SERIOUSLY FUN TIMES over the next six months.   
 
My post today is the second card that we made at my January Stamp Camp.  Here is that Valentine's Day card.....

This card was inspired from the Spring Catalog (Page 26) and I just put the Kadie spin on this card.
We used the new stamp set "Cross My Heart" to create our focal image.  We stamped this image in Statz-On ink and then cut it out and used small pieces of dimensional adhesive to pop it up from our DSP and Laser Heart.
We used the More Amore DSP for our Laser Heart....and a couple snips with our paper snips made cutting out these Laser Hearts a snap.
We added a Vintage Trinket Safety Pin and stamped the Tiny Tags and Itty Bitties (hearts) and punched them out with the help of the Jewelry Tag Punch.  The Safety Pin was secured to the Stitched ribbon that went around the bottom border piece we created.
The bottom border piece was a Whisper White panel that was punched with the Scallop Border Punch and then a layer of Gray was adhered over the scallop border and a 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon was added on top of the Gray panel.
 
The entire card went together fairly quickly and several of the ladies said they were going to use this card as an anniversary card for their husbands.
 
Thanks for joining me today....I'll be back tomorrow to share Card #3 from my January Stamp Camp.....Hope you can make plans to join me tomorrow for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Six Stampers + One fabulous Demo I know you girls are having the time of your lives! Lovely card! Don't you just love that Heart Doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply darling. i love the trio of tiny tags!

    ReplyDelete