Thursday, January 03, 2013

December FU Projects Part Two

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Part Two of the projects we made at our December FU gathering.  My two projects were created by Ann and by me!   Let's Jump Right In.....
Ann created this fun recipe holder card.......
It is a tri-fold holder and the nice thing about this project is it could be copied and used as a greeting card.  (talk about double bonus on this project!)
And she even tucked a recipe card to the middle section of our holder.
The paper that Ann used for her project was so fun and happy.......and I think I'm going to forward this to my daughter and ask her if she will copy her Cheesy Potatoe recipe for me.  Thanks Ann for this great folder project.
For my project I had to scramble at the 11th hour to come up with a project.  I totally forgot on Christmas Day that we were meeting the next day and I hadn't even started putting things together for our FU project.  SO.......I pulled out a project that I had my Club gals make in November.......
We started with a 6x10 piece of black cardstock.....and ran the front panel through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.
We made our little 3x3 holder and added three little 3x3 notecards to it.
Our notecards were 2-white and black cards.....and 1-black and white card
We used some black and white patterned paper I had in my stash........
And added a piece of 1/4" grossgrain ribbon and a scallop circle with a sentiment stamped to the center.
We added a Cherry Cobbler large scallop circle to the front of our 3x3 tote........and embossed it with some Whisper White embossing powder.  The top of our tote uses a Whisper White Top Note die that is folded in half and the back portion is glued to the backside of our tote.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share my December CrafterNooners card with you.....Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share tomrrow.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. you sure do beautiful work in the 11th hour. love the little set and both projects in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be willing to share more detailed instructions re the little set? I'm kinda intimidated by my Big Shot and don't, for example, know what to do when you said to emboss the "front panel"! Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete