Saturday, January 05, 2013

Christmas Card From Hailey

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm going to share an amazing card that my granddaughter Hailey made for me.  It's actually a Merry Christmas and Thank You card combined. Check out this amazing and simply gorgeous card that Hailey made for me...... 
She started out with a piece of 8-1/2"x11" white copy paper and folded it in half and began designing the most GORGEOUS Christmas Tree on the front of my card.....
Just LOVE LOVE LOVE how she used traditional Red and Green Christmas colors to create her "Merry Christmas" sentiment.....
And then she created a BEAUTIFUL and TRADITIONAL Christmas Tree for the front of my card.
When I opened my card up....on the inside left hand side she COVERED the entire page with a SPECIAL.......I LOVE YOU message........(isn't she just the best little artist on the planet?)
And on the inside right hand side of my card she wrote me (and PopPop) this heartfelt message.  HOW FUN that she used both RED and GREEN pens to write her message.
And I think the most special part of her card is how she decorated her signature.
And on the backside of her card she added this special little note for me.......
I gave her one of my Stampin' UP! promotional "You Rock!" stamps when I went back to Wisconsin to visit in December.  Hailey used the You Rock stamp on the back page of my card.  One of Hailey's favorite things to write in any letter or note she sends me is............"You Rock".  So when I saw this "You Rock" stamp set...........I knew that it was going to be a special stamp that I saved and would give to Hailey.  SHE LOVED IT!
This card is one of the most precious gifts I received this Christmas and I will probably have it framed and added to my Studio wall so I can look at it every day when I go into my studio.  Thank you Hailey for taking the extra time to make me this BEAUTIFUL and PRECIOUS card.........I LOVE IT!
 
Thanks for joining me today..........I'll be back tomorrow to share some pictures of a FUN Baby Shower that I went to yesterday.  I have some amazing pictures of several of the galpals I hang out with here in SaddleBrooke........and I will also be sharing my gift and the special card that I made for the Mommy to be.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment