Thursday, January 10, 2013

Card by Pam Morris

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a great card that was created by Pam Morris of Atlanta, Georgia.  I was lucky enough to meet her at the gathering Mary Fish had at her house a couple weeks ago.  Let me tell you ..... Pam is BRILLIANT when it comes to creating Shabby Chic ..... with a Traditional Twist and a touch of Over the Top Gorgeous all spun together.  Check out this amazing creation she had us make....... 

We created this OH SO PRETTY card using the Elegant Bird BigZ die and extra special paper...... 
Pam found some old sheet music and it was the perfect foundation for us to use to diecut out our Elegant Bird Bigz Die.  All we needed to do was diecut out two Elegant Bird dies using the sheet music and we had the foundation for our bird all DONE!
I created a "Peace" banner for my card....... 
And we embossed our Very Vanilla piece with the Woodgrain Textured Impression Embossing Folder for an amazing background look. 
We added a piece of Linen Thread between our two bird layers and this allowed us to create a special ornament.  Not only were we able to send out this beautiful card ...... but the bird could be removed and used as an ornament to whomever was receiving this special card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Patti Carbonelli's project with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another FABULOUS project, Kadie. So glad that you rub elbows with all these talented people as well as your own talent to share for us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete