Sunday, January 13, 2013

Card by Gail

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!

Well yesterday was Jack's birthday and I managed to SURPRISE HIM with a little SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY.  I arranged to have my dear friend Debbie and her husband Eddie go out to dinner with us....so that meant we needed to go over to their house and pick them up.  When we got to their house.......everyone was waiting inside to surprise Jack for his 80th birthday.  WHAT FUN  Here's a few pictures of some of the fun last night.....
Here's Jack reading one of the MANY cards he received......
And Eddie bringing Jack his GIANT B-Day Cake.
 
I'm hoping that one of my girlfriends will have gotten a picture of Jack as we walked into Debbie's house......right before everyone yelled SURPISE!   My girlfriends said they would forward their pictures to me.......So it might take me a few days for my girlfriends to get me those pictures.  I promise as soon as I have them.....I'll share those with you.
 
SO....On to my share for today......I have a SUPER FUN card to share with you that was made by my good friend Gail.  It's a Thank you and Recyle kind of card.  Check out this fun little card......

When I first looked at this card I thought......WOW........Nice color combination!  But as I looked closer I realized that there was something EXTRA SPECIAL about this card.....And it was the Pearl White snowflake in the center of Gails card. 
Gail not only created this amazing banner image using Washi Tape....but she recyled one of the Snowflake Table Decorations from our SaddleBrooke Stampers Holiday Party to create this Thank You card for me.  How AMAZING is this card!
Gail took one of the snowflakes off the table of where she was sitting and used it to create her focal image for my card.  SO PRETTY and without a doubt......the best little Thank You Card I've received in SOME TIME!  Thank you Gail!
 
I'm off to start the final countdown for my upcoming January Stamp Camp......Seems I still have LOTS to do and I'm running out of time (again) to get it done.  So needless to say....I'll be busy the next couple of days putting the final touches on Stamp Camp.  I'll be back tomorrow to share my SaddleBrooke Stampers Theme Card with you.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Just getting around to reading this post! So glad Jack enjoyed a terrific 80th Birthday! That cake looks so yummy! I kinda like cake! te he!

    ReplyDelete