Monday, December 03, 2012

My Studio Tree

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Talk about a FUN GIRLS DAY OUT yesterday......OH MY GOSH......we had a BLAST with a TWIST!  Our plans changed BIG TIME from what we were expecting to do (have a Spa Pedicure Girls Day).  We ended up having my daughters and granddaughters go get pedicures and the boys and I went to their bowling tournaments.  OH MY GOSH.......watching an 8 year old bowl SIX GAMES was a SCREAM.  It was his first year bowling and one of the six games he got a GRAND TOTAL of SEVEN as his final score (which by the way he was jumping up and down doing the happy dance over his final score).  He had FUN.......but it was something else watching it.  My oldest granddaughter had her first ever pedicure and she totally enjoyed herself.  So the day was CRAZY FUN and ended with my son-in-law grilling some amazing steaks on the grill.  AWESOME FUN DAY!
 

Now on to my share for today.  Check out the fabulous decorations in my studio......
It's my Holiday "Spooky" Tree.  Not too much spooky about this little cutie.....
My Elf on a Shelf even found his home in my studio......
But the real WOW is my gorgeous Holiday Tree......And of course...It's PINK!
I decorated it with Pink, Silver and White ornaments......
In several different sizes.....
And even added some pretty pretty pink ribbons to the end of some of the branches.
Just love love love these next couple pictures.......
I'm just in love with all the magic that this time of years brings.
Now honestly.......who isn't in love with PINK?
The only thing I didn't do is add some small white lights to my tree - but I'm thinking that this year I might be on the hunt for some minature lights that are battery operated and add those to my tree for next year.
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share my Holiday Tree that I put up before I left for Wisconsin.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. SEVEN sounds pretty good to me for a bowling score. Loved hearing your story. The holiday tree in your studio is just amazing . . . and, of course, has that "touch of pink!"

    ReplyDelete