Monday, December 24, 2012

December StampCamp Part Three

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the third project we made at my December Stamp Camp.  This birdhouse creation was inspired by fellow SU Demonstrator Kelly Gettelfinger.  When I saw this darling birdhouse that Kelly showcased at Stampin' Connection (SU Demonstrators website) I knew immediately that it would be the perfect project for my camp gals to make.  Check this cutie little creation out......
This Birdhouse is actually a Post-it-Note Holder.....
Here's a view of it looking down onto the house......
The size is perfect for holding several pads of Post-it-Notes.
And here is what happens when you untie the Stitched Ribbon and lift back the roof......
That's right.......It's filled with Post-it-Notes!
You need to punch a small hole into the roof and also into the side of the house ...... so you can attach a small piece of ribbon to close up your birdhouse.
The roof flips up so you can access your post-it-notes.
We used the Be a Good Cheer DSP to decorate our birdhouse......
And we used the bird punch to create a darling little bird for our birdhouse.
 
The measurements for this birdhouse are:
Base Box = 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Whisper White
Score on the 5-1/2" side at 1" and 4"
Score on thr 8-1/2" side at 3", 4", 7" and 8"
 
DSP for Siding Your House:
Qty 2 pcs of 3"x2" DSP
Qty 2 pcs of 3"x1" DSP
 
Roof: 1-1/2" x 5" Cardstock (we used Gumball Green) and you will score this in half to create your roof.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share the last project we made at my December Stamp Camp......Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. wow! these bird houses are perfection. love the tucked away post it notes!

    ReplyDelete