Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Brooke's Elf on the Shelf

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I've been at a FULL RUN since I returned back to Arizona from Wisconsin and I want to share some of the fun things Brooke's Elf on the Shelf had happen while I was back in Wisonsin visiting...... 
The first morning Brooke's Elf came to visit........He got into the cereal and left a holy mess on the kitchen counter.......
 He left behind the ceral box knocked over and sitting in the crumbs of Mini Wheats!
 The next morning he was found in the bathroom........
 He took Brooke's stuffed animal and wrapped him in toilet paper......
 Seriously Mumifing him........
Brooke's Elf made a holy mess in the bathroom that morning. 
WOW.....Talk about a HOLY MESS!
 
I'll be sharing the Sewell's Elf on the Shelf happenings with you tomorrow....Hope you can make plans to come back tomorrow to see all the fun things he's been doing.
Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. What a mischevious elf that was! That really looked like fun.

    ReplyDelete