Saturday, November 03, 2012

Halloween Treat Box

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 27 Days!
Today I have a Halloween Project that my good good friend Debbie made as party favors for us at our October FU luncheon/card-in-a-box gathering last week.  Check out this AMAZING and FUN little treat box......
Debbie created these fun Halloween Spider Web boxes and stuffed them FULL of yummy Halloween candy!
Here's what the spider-web box looks like with the candy removed......
The spider-web box was a Martha Stewart package creation.......
And Debbie just needed to assemble the box and .........
Drop in a bag of candy!
The kit came with the boxes.....the cello bags and these awesome giant spider tags that Debbie used to seal up her cello bags.
I immediately came home and tucked this little cutie next to my spooky tree and haunted house in my studio.  I can see that this treat holder will be flatened down and brought out again next year at Halloween time.  THANK YOU Debbie for making this fun little treat box for me - It's TOTALLY over the top and TOTALLY something I would create ..... LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining me today - I have two more Halloween Treats to share with you.......Hope you can come back tomorrow and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment