Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Scarecrow Card From Donn

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little card I received from my blogging friend Donna.  She gave me this ADORABLE scarecrow card on Friday when I arrived at the Scissors in the City retreat.  Check this cutie card out.......
 Donna made this cute little card with the Stampin' UP! Top Note die.......
 She even added a sweet little bird to the top of her scarecrow's hat......
And even gave this little guys nose a stitched up look!
 Don't you just love love love the cute little mouth that Donna drew?
I love all the touches that Donna added to her card - but the biggest WOW Factor to this card just has to be the straw that she added to the back of her hat.  VERY FUN!

So.....I leave you today with a little SNEAK PEEK at a little something something I made for my SaddleBrooke Stampers meeting on Wednesday.  I'll share this project with you tomorrow.......but let's just say.......I got all my inspiration from the card I shared today that Donna made for me!
 
Hope to see you tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. I've never been so "famous" before! Thanks Kadie for adding my card to your blog. My inspiration came from Mary Fish's blog where she showed the scarecrow card that one of her group made for her. This scarecrow just makes me smile!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi donna and kadie: rae harper was the original designer and i'm not surprised how popular her design has become. it makes me smile to see it popping up everywhere! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete