Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SaddleBrooke Stampers Mask......

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My SaddleBrooke Stampers Group meets today and at our last meeting......Our President (Debbie Hill) ask our members to consider making a Halloween Mask and bringing it to our October Stampers Meeting.  That meeting is today - and I was inspired by the card I shared yesterday.......that my dear friend Donna made for me.  So here's my mask along side the GORGEOUS card that Donna made..............
 Donna really inspired me to create this amazing and fun Halloween Mask!
 I used the Top Note die....but turned the die landscape instead of portrait.
I used a 1" circle punch to create the eyes for my mask and used some retired Stampin' UP! DSP for my hat.
 I cut up some So Saffron Card Stock and made scraw for my hat........
 And even followed Donn's idea for the stitched nose and drew in a fun little mouth for my mask!
 I used a Sharpie marker and colored in a Skrewer that I had in the kitchen drawer......
 And pulled out my black Stampin' Write Marker to create stitching lines around my hat!
I think my mask turned out pretty stinkin cute and can't wait to share it at my SaddleBrooke Stampers Meeting. MANY THANKS to Donna for the inspiration ...... I had NO CLUE or IDEA what kind of mask I was going to make ........ and as I looked down at Donn's card I thought ..... YIKES .... There's my mask looking right back up at me.  Thanks Donna!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share my SaddleBrooke Stampers October Challenge Card with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Kadie, what a great idea. I will share this with Kathy right away. What a great idea for her 1st graders at school in her class next year! So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kadie,

    Oh my goodness, what a great idea!!! So clever and really, really CUTE!!!

    Peace, Love & Joy,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. clever as always . . . you'll be the belle of the ball!

    ReplyDelete