Saturday, October 20, 2012

October Stamp Camp Part Three

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today is my Stamp Club meeting - so I'm at a FULL RUN to finish up getting the projects set up for my six Stamp Club gals.  My share today is the 3-D project that we made at last Wednesday's Stamp Camp.  Check this cute box/bow project out......
The 3-D technique project for Camp was actually the Bow that we placed on this box - and the box was just an added extra.  I figured the ladies would need something to put their bow on......so I diecut out a Fancy Favor box and had them use this fun little box to adhere their bow to.
The bow is made with four pieces of cardstock.  Here are the measurements for each of those pieces;  1"x8-1/4", 1"x7-1/4", 1"x5-1/4" and 5/8"x4".
We used a bone folder to soften up all the pieces of cardstock and that allowed us to form a nice loop with our cardstock pieces without the cardstock bending.  It gave us some nice soft loops for our bow.
The 1"x8-1/4" piece of cardstock was used as our base piece and we used a 1-1/4" square punch to create banner tails at each end of that piece of cardstock.
We added a new Faceted Button to the center of our bow and added "a gift for you" sentiment in the bottom right hand corner of  our Fancy Favor box.
 
My October Stamp Camp was all about learning new techniques and with the help of several Stampin' UP! demonstrator friends and their amazing blog post - my 24 Camp ladies were able to create 5-great projects.  The ladies learned some new techniques and walked away with lots of new ideas for creating some pretty amazing projects.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the projects that my Stamp Club Gals created at our October Stamp Club.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: