Saturday, October 06, 2012

All the Scissors and the City Gifts

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm having a BLAST at the Scissors and the City Retreat here in Tucson. We are all working hard on the cards and projects we have brought with us to this retreat.  My hopes are that I can get every single thing DONE that I brought with me in my Scrappin Bag!
Here's the treats I made for my friend Donna..........
Here's Jennifer's gifts.......
These are Kathy's gifts.......
And Terry's gifts........
And I leave you today with the five gifts that I made for myself.
 
Honestly I LOVE how all the gifts for the ladies turned out - and all the ladies LOVED all the gifts I made for them. 
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you ...... Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment