Monday, October 01, 2012

Halloween Sack From Kris!

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have an extra special Halloween project to share with you.  My good good stamping buddy and friend Kris Holmes made this SUPER DUPER FUN Halloween project that I just FLIPPED OVER when she handed it to me........
 Kris used the Tim Holtz Alteration Sack Die to create her darling Halloween bag........
 And not only stamped a Spider Web and "Trick or Treat" message across the front of the bag.......
But she also used the new Stampin' UP! Ghoulis Googlies Designer Kit (from the Holiday Catalog) for her SUPER SPOOKY Spider Tag.

To complete her bag......Kris added a super spooky 3-D spider to the front of her bag!
 And let us not forget the addition of two Googlies to give her spider all kinds of SPOOKY-NESS!
To complete her treat bag - Kris loaded my sack with LOTS of PURE CHOCOLATE FUN!  When I showed this adorable Halloween sack to Jack - he looked at me with those sad chocolate eyes ...... and asked me if I was going to eat all that candy by myself.  Needless to say ....... Jack got his fair share of the chocolate that Kris loaded into my Halloween Sack.
 
THANKS KRIS for this adorable and very fun Halloween Sack - I have it displayed in my studio along with several other Halloween decorations that are starting to come out of storage.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share another Halloween treat with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. love all those halloween goodies and googlies! kris did a super job!

    ReplyDelete