Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Card from Donna

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 32 Days!
Today I have a special card that I received in the mail from my internet friend Donna.  I have to start out by saying the Donna SERIOUSLY makes some of the most AMAZING and FUNNY cards.   Her gift is what she puts on the inside of her cards......and without fail.......This card has an amazing message on the inside.
 Here's the card that Donna sent me.  She used the amazing Peek-a-Boo Frame die from SU to create the front of her card.
Each of the four flaps have a Spooky Bingo Bits image stamped under each of the flaps.....

Donna used Basic Black and Tangerine Tango for the images she stamped under each flap.....
And a sweet sweet "Happy Halloween" sentiment was stamped across the bottom panel of her card!
I mentioned that Donna is known for what she puts on the inside of her cards.....Well here's a peek at the Halloween Greetings she printed out for the inside of my Halloween card. 
I was roaring by the time I finished reading what Donna put on the inside of my card.  I especially like #6 ..... Now that is FUNNY! 
I feel blessed that Donna includes me in on her Halloween card giving list ...... THANK YOU DONNA for sending me this DARLING Halloween Card.  I'm feeling really bad as I didn't get a single Halloween Card mailed out this year ..... YIKES - - - - I'm BAD!
 
I'm off to begin cutting up cardstock for my 12-Tags to Christmas Camp - I have sold-out at 14-ladies for each of the sessions that I am doing on November 14th.  I also have several ladies who couldn't attend and they will be ordering Mail Order Kits for my November Camp.  I am thrilled with the number of ladies who have signed up..........And now I need to get busy and start putting the packets together. 

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween treats and cards that I've recieved ..... Hope you can join me for that share ..... Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I'm a "featured" arteest! Thank you Kadie for showing off my card. You're too sweet.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. so clever! love all the little "trap" doors to halloween tricks and the "you're getting too old" list is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete