Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Anniversary Cards

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have three very special cards to share with you.  These are three anniversary card that Jack and I received from three of my very dear SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  We celebrated our 19th Anniversary last Wednesday during my Stamp Camp ....... and I have to say Jack is amazing and generous when it comes to sharing me with other - THANKS HONEY!
 Here are the three cards I'm going to share with you today........
First up is this GORGEOUS card from my good stampin friend Maureen Williams.  Talk about some amazing workmanship that was done on this card........I was totally blew away when I opened her card.
 Maureen used the new Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to create her card.
And if the embossing wasn't enough of a WOW FACTOR ...... Maureen created this DARLING BOW with the help of the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon (and some retired SAB Ribbon)!  GORGEOUS!
I simply love the look that Maureen's textured paper took on when she used the Holiday Frame embossing folder.  OH SO PRETTY ....... and OH SO ELEGANT!  Thank You Maureen for making this card for Jack and me......It's BEAUTIFUL!
The next card we received was from my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friend Diane ChaseOH MY GOSH Diane .......... Your card is sooo pretty and I so appreciate you taking the time to make this special card for Jack and me.
I especially love the embossing frame that Diane created around the entire front panel of her card.  Such a pretty embossing folder and one that lend itself perfectly to an image being stamped right in the center of the frame.
Here is the beautiful image that Diane stamped in the center of her embossed frame panel.  The flowers were colored in with a sparkly gel type pen and Diane added a lovely little bling to the center of each of the flowers.
A pretty finishing touch was the lovely green ribbon that Diane added to the bottom portion of her card.  Such a beautiful card ....... from a truly beautiful person.  Thank you Diane for sharing my anniversary with me (and Jack.....and 24 other ladies).
And my last anniversary card share is from my good friend Gail Robson.  I knew right away that Gail had created her anniversary card from the demo that our good friend Kathie Heitmann did at our last SaddleBrooke Stampers meeting.  Kathie did a demo on creating gorgeous cards using micro beads and sticky tape.
Gail punched a heart out and added sticky tape and micro beads to create this PRETTY PRETTY embellishment to the front of her card.  SO PRETTY and such a GORGEOUS TOUCH for an anniversary card.  PERFECT!
Gail used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder to create this pretty embossing to the top portion of her card - and added some gold pearl paint to the center of each of the flowers.  This coordinated the flowers and the beautiful gold ribbon she added above her micro-bead heart.  SIMPLY LOVELY card Gail and now that I have a sample of the micro-bead card in front of me ....... I'm going to start creating more of this style card.  THANK YOU!
MANY THANKS to Maureen, Diane, Gail and all the other Stamp Camp Ladies that helped Jack and me to celebrate our anniversary last Wednesday.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary jack and kadie! such beautiful cards. love the texture. let's get together and celebrate! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete