Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Gift From Hailey

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 33 Days!
Today I have a sweet little crafting project that my oldest Granddaughter Hailey made for Jack and me for Grandparents Day!  She made this sweet little picture frame for us to hang on the door to our refig.  Check this little cutie out.....
One of Hailey's favorite saying is "You Rock!"........and that is exactly what she wrote on this wooden picture frame she decorated.
She used lots of different colored markers ........ and gave this otherwise plan picture frame a whole new "colorful" look.
She even decorated the back side of her frame and added a magnetic across the back of her frame and that allows us to hang it right on the door of our refig. 
I just love love love this picture of Hailey.  It's UNBELIEVALE how fast she is growing up.  She also surprised me a couple week ago and told me that she was elected to Student Council of her 5th grade class.  She was soooooo proud of this election and said in her speech that she would represent all the students in her 5th grade class and be their voices when discussing issues with the Teachers and Staff of her school.  (Now.........HOW GROWN UP IS THAT!!!!)
 
Today I'm pulling together the last of the Halloween Treats that I will be delivering to all my SaddleBrooke friends on Halloween morning.   And yesterday I came up with the 12-Tags of Christmas designs and now just need to start cutting - sorting and making packets for my upcoming November 12-Tags of Christmas Camp.  Hope you can join me tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations that I'll be sharing with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. what a treasure! next thing you know she will be in college.

    hugs,m

    ReplyDelete