Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Stamp Camp 3-D Tote

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the 3-D project that we made at Stamp Camp yesterday to share with you.  But first I want to give you a SNEAK PEEK at everything we made at Camp yesterday.....
My Camp gals came together to make a fun tote that stored all the cards we created at our September Stamp Camp event.
Our 3-D project was this SUPER FUN Tote that was created using one of the new Gusseted Cello Bags that is in the new Holiday catalog.
 Here's what the tote looks like without any cards inside it.
 We added a piece of velcro to keep our tote closed.
And that allows our four cards to be secure in this DARLING 3-D Tote.
I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing two of the cards that we made at our September Stamp Camp - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!

 


1 comment: