Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September SBS Theme Card

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the Theme Card that I made for my SaddleBrooke Stampers Meeting in September.  Our theme was "Wonderful Girl Friends" and our optional technique was "Frilly". Here's what I created.....
I started out with a Pretty in Pink base card and ran a Pink Pirouette frame piece through the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder with the help of my Big Shot.
I added a BFF oval sentiment to the upper left hand corner of my card and added a layer of Crystal Effects to the BFF circle and that blinged it up real pretty.
I created a small First Edition DSP frame right below my BFF sentiment and wrapped a piece of Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon around the DSP Frame and slipped a tiny piece Pretty in Pink 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon behind my bow.
My "FRILLY" was a combination of a the scallop circle from the Perfect Pennants Bigz L die and several layers of Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink scallop circles.  I sprayed the scallop circles with water and then crumbled them up and adhered a Antique Brad to the center.
Behind all the scallop pieces I added some white and pink tullee......
And also added several different pink ribbons to the bottom portion of my scalloped flower.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out......It SERIOUSLY met the theme challenge of being FRILLY.  However......I think this is one of those cards that I'm going to have to put into someone's hands - as there is SO MUCH DIMENSION to this card I'm thinking it might not fit into an envelope!
To finish off my card.....I added a fun "Best Friends" sentiment to the inside of my card.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share my SaddleBrooke Stampers Challenge Card with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment