Friday, September 07, 2012

September FU Spooky Card

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I am heading out to Archivers to spend the entire day and evening with my girlfriends from Madison.  We have reserved Archiver's for an old fashion Scrapbooking Retreat.  We will begin gathering at 10am and will be there till midnight........Good Friends......Good Food....and without a doubt....Good Memories will be made.
 
I've made lots of fun gifts for each of them and I will begin sharing those with you tomorrow.  Here's another little sneak peak........
I will share all the details of each of the gifts that I made for my friends with you tomorrow!
My card share for today is the card I sent to my FU galpals for September.......Our color challenge was Orange, Black and Purple.....and our theme was "Spooky".
I used the witch from the new Googly Ghouls stamp set and added some googly eyes and a tiny piece of 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon to the top of her hat.
My purple color came from a little piece of purple ribbon I had in my stash.....and I used some retired SU DSP to create a fun little fan-fold piece across the bottom portion of my card.  I distressed both edges of my DSP and then pleated my DSP to create a fun pleated DSP border.
My sentiment came from the new "Seasonal Sayings" stamp set that is in the SU Holiday Catalog.  I used my Stampin' Write Markers (Basic Gray) for the sentiment and Pumpkin Pie to color in the pumpkin.  So Stinkin Cute and such a fun fun Halloween card.
 
I'm off to go join my GalPals for a FULL DAY of FUN....I'll be back tomorrow to share the Archiver Retreat Gifts I made for each of the friends that joined me for this fun day. 
Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. you are so generous with your time, creativity and paper! i'm sure you will have a ball and your mad-town friends will love their gifties!

    ReplyDelete