Friday, September 28, 2012

September 3x3 Cards Part Two

Happy Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well Friends......WE DID IT......Another week CHECKED OFF and it's FULL SPEED ahead for a GLORIOUS WEEKEND!  Hope you get out there and ENJOY this glorious weekend and have some SUPER DUPER FUN PLANS.
My card share today is part two of the SaddleBrooke Stampers 3x3 cards for our September meeting. Here's part two of the cards the ladies created......
This first card share today was created by my staming friend Jessica.  She ALWAYS creates the funniest 3x3 cards ..... and without a doubt ...... Almost always decorate the inside of her card.
Here's the inside of her card!  Jessica met the stampers challenge of "worth repeating.
This fun little number got in this post because Debbie had missed her last stampers 3x3 challenge and was playing some catch up. This is Debbie's precious little card from last month.
I'm not sure who created this fun little card.......because the back of the card was not signed.  So....If your part of my SBS Group and made this adorable little card......Leave me a message.
This card was made by my stamping buddy Marie - Love how she repeated her bithday message across the front of her card.  PERFECT little 3x3 card.
And my last card share for today is the card that Jude made.  GORGEOUS OR WHAT?
And here is the inside of Jude's card.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the cupcake that Jude created with the SU Cupcake punch.  Such a perfect addition to the inside of this already adorable 3x3 card.
 
Next month our 3x3 challenge is Spooky and Wickely Cool.  I have already created my prototype card and have all the pieces cut out and just need to assemble the 9-cards we need for our October 3x3 challenge.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creation - Hope you can come back and join me for my share.......Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. good things come in small packages. thanks for share more 3 x 3's. i'm nutso over the lamb stamp . . . hugs, m

    ReplyDelete