Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gift From Chris Nunamaker

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a super fun gift that was sent to me from my Ranch GalPal Chris.  She made me this awesome notecard holder from an empty Cricut cartridge box.  Check this cuite gift out.......
 I just couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up the package that Chris had sent me.
 She created this BEAUTIFUL box from an empty Cricut Cartridge Box!
I LOVE the pink pom-pom adornment she added to my noteard box.......

And she even added this charming pink hardware tab piece to help me open my notecard box up. 
Chris even added a personal metal hardware piece to the top of my decorated box.  There is now NO DOUBT who this AMAZING GIFT belongs to!
 Here's what the box looks like when the lid is opened up......
 And inside my pretty box was eight monogrammed notecards.
 Chris created two different versions of monogrammed cards........
 AND......coordinating envelopes!
 Chris used the CTMH product that she sells to create my notecards.
 I just fell in LOVE with the CTMH alaphabet set that Chris used!
I was honestly BLOWN AWAY when I opened this precious gift from Chris.  She did an amazing job of creating this wonderful notecard box and I have it displayed on my studio desk for all to see.  THANK YOU Chris for all your hard work ..... I love my gift.
 
I'm off to put the finishing touches on my Stamp Camp for tomorrow.  Hope to see you back here tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment: