Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gift From Ann

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have two little gifts that my good good friend Ann LaPerre sent to me.  She included a sweet little note that said I was the little "Gift Person" ..... which means that I could either make these for my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.....or for my grandkids classmates.  I think if I made them for my grandkids classmates........I would be voted MOST POPULAR of all times.  Check these little cuties out......
 First up is this ADORABLE Reindeer chocolate bar wrapped. 
Ann has covered a regular size Hershey Chocolate candy bar with a wrapping of Kraft cardstock and made antlers for this little cutie and decorated the front of the bar with a Red Nose Reindeer face.
The cute holiday ribbon makes for a super fun bow and the red pom-pom goes that extra mile to resemble Rudolph.
The entire wrapping is TOO CUTE for words and I might just have to try making some of these for my oldest grandson's teachers this year.
And the other treat holder that Ann sent to me was a #10 size business envelope that is made into a Halloween Gift Bag.
 Ann decorated the front of the bag with a fun "Trick or Treat" stamp and created a very spooky background with a Halloween stamp set and some distressing of the edges.
 Here you can see she sealed the #10 envelope up and with the help of some decorative scissors ...... she cut off a small portion of the envelop and Ann was able to thread some ribbon through that opening ..... and that left her with a fun decorated bag that is just screaming for some Halloween Candy to be stuffed into is.
Here's a close-up of the back-side of the gift bag and honestly besides sealing the envelope up ..... all that was left to do was distress the back of the bag and call this one done.
I'm thinking that this would make a great party favor for the upcoming Holidays and will probably be making this bag for one of my grandkids class this year.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'm off to get some things checked off my "to do" list.  Hope you can come back tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. can i play in your reindeer games? what a grand idea! very clever use of the business envelope, too! ann really did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete