Friday, September 14, 2012

CrafterNooner Card From Berta

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
The bags are all unpacked.....the laundry is done.....the house is cleaned.....and the yardwork has been taken care of.  I'm officially back to full run-around mode (again)!  I'm preparing for Stamp Club tomorrow .... so there is lots to do before the gals arrive.  My card share today is the August CrafterNooners card I received from Berta.  Check this fabulous card out.......
The color challenge for August was Blue and Orange and our technique challenge was getting a 3-D flower on our card.  Berta knocked this one out of the park!
She used several flower dies and punches to create two multi-layer flowers for the top and bottom corners of her card.
 And......She even added a fun flower brad to the center of each of her flowers.
This is a card that I will be CASEing.......Love - Love - Love EVERYTHING about this card.  Many thanks Berta for this wonderful card and can't wait for you to return to SaddleBrooke in the Fall.
 
Hope you have a fabulous Friday!   Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment