Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Card From Kathy Hanson

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
We are heading back to Arizona today and by 4pm......we will be at the HAPPIEST PLACE in the WORLD.....SaddleBrooke, Arizona!
 
My share today is a fabulous card I received from one of my blogger friends Kathy Hanson.
 I went to my mailbox one day and opened up this SUPER PRETTY CARD from Kathy.
She used several of my favorite colors (Summer Starfruit and Elegant Eggplant) to create this beautifully balanced butterfly card.
She punched out her butterflies with the new Stampin' UP! Butterfly punch and with the help of some dimensionals she was able to line up this trio of butterflies right down the center of her card.
She embossed the Elegant Eggplant cardstock piece with the Stampin' UP! Fan Embossing folder - OH SO PRETTY!
I feel SO HONORED to have received this beautiful card from Kathy ......
THANK YOU Kathy for sending me this card!
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment