Monday, September 10, 2012

Archiver's Gifts Part Three

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I am meeting up with my daughters to spend the ENTIRE DAY SHOPPING and PLAYING!  It will be our last day together and I set-aside the entire day to be with them.  We are meeting up for coffee at 8:30 ..... Then heading to the spa for a pedicure ..... and then taking a roadtrip out to Johnson Creek Outlet Mall to spend the day shopping and catching up.  I won't be seeing my girls again until December (insert sad face here).......So we are going to PLAY HARD today!

As far as our weekend......Here is how spent the majority of our weekend.......
We went to Jared's Football Game on Saturday! 
Jared played hard and sustained a blow to the head during the fourth quarter - which took him out of the rest of the game.  He was taken to the clinic and he will be sitting out of all games for the next two weeks.
And here's Steven wearing his Big Brother football helmet.
And Hailey at her first Soceer Game - Which was a BIG TIME WIN!

 
My share for today is an up-close look at two of the grouping gifts I made for my GalPals out at Archiver's last Friday.  I have the pretty Real Red and Chocolate Chip sets to share with you.
I used a retired SU DSP pack for my Real Red and Pacific Point set - and have to say that this set was one of the happiest sets I created.
The Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake set also used a retired DSP set from SU - but this set had a much more elegant edge to it than the Real Red set. 
All four gifts used Real Red and Pacific Point cardstock and I used lots of retired ribbon from my stash to get all four of my gifts decorated and looking pretty. 
Here's a close-up of the Real Red purse and notecards set.
And a close-up of the Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake purse and notecards.
A retreat wouldn't be complete without a decorated bottled water.
And here's the Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake version.
Since it's the start of Fall in Wisconsin.....I thought filling cello bags full of candy corn would be PERFECT for our Scrapbooking Retreat.
This Chocolate Chip version was honestly good enough to eat!
And the fun note-holder was made from a (NEW) mousetrap. I covered the mousetrap with DSP and added coordinating ribbon to the center coil piece.  I created a coordinating scallop flower for the top portion of the note-holder and added paper to the bottom portion.  I adhered magnets to the back so the ladies could hang their note-holder from the refig or other metal surface.
Here' the Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake version......SO STINKIN CUTE!
 
Many thanks for joining me today - Hope you can join me tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations.
Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. a day to play sounds divine. i think i'll get a pedicure, too!

    ReplyDelete