Monday, August 06, 2012

Fun Shop Christmas Special

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 21 Days!
Today as promised.....I have three of the cards that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends made at our last Saturday Fun Shop.  We got together and five of us brought a Christmas Card in a shoebox and we passed the shoeboxes until we had created all five Christmas cards for this Fun Shop.  Here are the cards that three of us brought to make.......
This was June's card.....OH MY GOSH......she did a cracked paint look and it was an amazing technique she showed us. 
The red cardstock had glue spread all over it and then a layer of white paint was put over the tacky glue and within minutes the paint started to crack and the end results was this beautiful cracked paint look.  AWESOME FUN CARD June! 
This is the card I brought......It is a swing style card (which each of the ladies received a template to take home with them - for them to make more of this type of card at home).
The front of the card had the new ornament diecut created for the front and the inside was a new sentiment from Stampin' UP!  This card was a big big hit and I honestly will be sending out several of this style card for this years Holiday Greeting cards.
And my last card share for today was created by Maria  ....... who is our newest member to the SaddleBrooke Stampers group.  I adore this fun little Santa that Maria had us create......This card for sure will be going to my little grandson in December.
I even cut some thin pieces of my left over white and green cardstock and created a fun little fringe for the jingle bell that Maria had us add to the end of our Santa hat.  Such a fun little card Maria and hope you enjoyed your first Saturday Fun Shop.  It's nice having you in our group.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the other three Christmas cards that we created at our Saturday Fun Shop.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. you hang out with such creative people. the folded/cut card is great "architecture!" hugs, m

    ReplyDelete