Sunday, June 03, 2012

U of A Graduation Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 5 days to go!
Today I have a special graduation card to share with you ........ One that I did not create - but had the pleasure of a private lesson from my stamping friend Jessica to learn.  Here is the card she created.....
When Jess shared this card with me at my May Stamp Camp.......I just knew I wanted to learn how to make this great little graduation card.  Check out the cute little U of A baseball cap she made...... 
She made this cap with Whisper White cardstock and just softened the paper up and formed it around a melon baller until she got the shape of the cap and then added a fun little brim to the end of it and WOW oh WOW......Instant U of A baseball cap.  DARLING OR WHAT! 
She also made a black graduation cap and added that to the other side of this card.  She even created a center U of A emblem for the front of her card and I honestly think any U of A graduate would love to receive this card. 
The real kick is when you open up this card and see the amazing "Wildcat" she sketched on the inside of her card....... 
Didn't she do an amazing job!  Thank You Jess for coming over and showing me how to create this awesome graduation card........I appreciate the private lesson and can't wait for you to share with the other ladies at a Fun Shop how to make this fun fun card.

Hope you have some super fun plans for today.  It's SUPER HOT here in Arizona and my plans are to spend some of my day in my pool and the rest of my day in my studio.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you......Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. go wildcats! this is brilliant, especially the hat and melon baller idea. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing. I am a true U of A Wildcat fan. Go Cats.

    ReplyDelete