Monday, June 25, 2012

SaddleBrooke Theme Card

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today's project is the project I shared at our June SaddleBrooke Stampers meeting.  Our theme card challenge was to create our "Favorite Diversion" and the optional technique was to use Fabric.  Here's what I created....... 
Without a doubt ......... my favorite diversion is my grandkids and scrapbooking.  I could spend every waking moment either with one of the kids or in my studio scrapbooking.  SO ....... this theme challenge was the perfect opportunity to combine those two FAVORITE things together and come up with a charming little scrapbook about my grandkids.
 I decorated the back of my little tag scrapbook with the kids birthday!
 Here's a close-up of the front banner of my scrapbook........
And since our optional challenge was to use fabric......My stash of Flirtatious Flawless Fabric was a MUST USE as the fabric flower for the front of my scrapbook.
Here's the two little men in my life.....Jared and Steven.  Even though my tag book was very girlie pink ..... I was able to "man" it up by giving Jared's tag a GreenBay Packer yellow edge and Steven's tag a GreenBay Packer green touch.
 Here's my little man Steven .......J ust think he's about the most special thing in the WORLD.....
 And my Jared is turning into a very handsome young man (just like his dad).
 And here's my two favorite girls.........
Hailey is without a doubt my Girlie Girl Granddaughter.  It's everything pink and purple and she is seriously going to DANCE her way through her teenage years.
 And my Brooke is without a doubt ..... My Doll Baby.  She's honestly 8 years old....going on 16!
 I love how I was able to add lots of ribbon and tullee to the tops of each of the tags.......
And even though I have lots of pretty pretty pink in this tag scrapbook ..... that doesn't CLASH with the Packer Backers pictures of my two very handsome grandsons.
This tag scrapbook has found the perfect spot on my bookcase to be displayed - and even though my grandkids are growing up SO FAST ....... I will always treasure and remember my grandkids at this age.

Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the cards/projects we made at last weeks Stamp Camp with you.  Hope you can return and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: