Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Stamp Camp Part Three

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today's share will be another A2 card that we made at Stamp Camp in June - and I also want to share the little 3x3 card that I had the gals make.  Let's get started......
This little 3"x3" card was created with the 2-1/2" Circle punch in Early Espresso.  We then used the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle to create a fun scallop layer in Cajun  Craze. 
The DSP we used across our 2-3/8" Scallop Circle piece is from the Comfort Cafe DSP packet and we added a small piece of 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Soft Suede.  We added the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die  and layered that little cutie with Baja Breeze and Early Espresso cardstock.  The real charm is the adorable single rhinestone that is cut front and center of the Early Espresso butterfly.  DARLING DARLING CARD.
And the last card share for today was a card that Vicki Fraser from Queensland, Australia posted on our Stampin Connection Demonstrator website.  When I saw this card posted I knew that I was not only going to purchase all the product to make this one happen - but could already see it in my mind with the Comfort Cafe DSP.
We used the Comfort Cafe DSP and the Baja Breeze Seam Binding and 5/8" Crochet Trim Ribbon to create the top portion of our card.........Oh So Pretty!
The Adorning Accents Edgelits Die to cut off the bottom portion of our card and then we came back in and used the Adorning Accents Textured Impression folder to emboss the center section of our card.  We then used the Apothecary Accents Framelits to create our label for the center of our card.  We stamped our "For You" in Baja Breeze on Very Vanilla cardstock using the "Layered Labels" stamp set.  Such a pretty card and LOVE LOVE LOVE how this one turned out.
I have one final card to share with you tomorrow and I just have to admit ....... My favorite of all the June Camp Cards we made.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share......Have a super fabulous day friends.
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful projects! i especially love the butterfly card since i have a soft spot for 3 x 3's and butterflies! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete