Friday, June 22, 2012

June Club Challenge Part 3

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is my last share day of the projects that my Club gals made for our June Club Challenge projects.  I have Jan's project to share with you ...... So let's get this share started......
When Jan handed me her challenge share - I was BLOWN AWAY with how much work went into creating this DARLING DARLING Fruit Recipe Holder.  I'm not sure when Jan had time to make this little cutie - I knew she had a zillion things on her plate and was preping to return back to Colorado for the summer.......So.....the WOW FACTOR on this little cutie really hit home for me.
Jan took one of the piece of cardstock I had in the challenge packet and created a cover for her recipe book.  What she did next was take five envelopes and stacked and adhered them together to create the pockets for the inside of her book........
This is a side view of the book opened and the envelopes adhered together to not only create the book - but each envelope serves as a pocket for each of the recipes that Jan created.
 Here's how the booklet starts out.  You have the inside cover decorated with DSP....and then an envelope starts out page one of the recipe book......and then each envelope that follows is adhered to the back flap of the envelope in front of it.......
So.....when you turn over page one you expose these two pages.  Jan decorated the outside of the envleop with a matted fruit image....and then created a recipe for the inside pocket of her envelope and decorated each of the inserts with a YUMMY recipe.
And here are the last two pages of Jan's Fruit Recipe Booklet.  I also love how Jan used some of the ribbon provided to create a pull tab for each of the recipes.....making it super easy to remove the recipes from each of the pockets.  SUPER BRILLIANT JAN!
And here's the front view of Jan's "Fruit Recipes" booklet.  She used the "Labels Collection Framelits" die to create her focal image and coordinated it with the "Apothecary Art" stamp set.  Such a pretty pretty cover for a DARLING DARLING little booklet.

Without a doubt Jan......You SERIOUSLY HIT THIS ONE OUT OF THE PARK.  Now the question is ........ Will you ever get this project back????????   Many thanks for creating such a beautiful challenge project.

I'll be back tomorrow to share my June Club Challenge Project with you.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment