Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Card From My New Friend Donna

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
I have to tell you ...... This last weekend was one of those FABULOUSLY YUMMY WEEKEND that was spent doing some SERIOUS PLAYING and even included a SUPER FUN road trip down to the Tucson Airport area to meet up with a new friend (hi Donna!) that I met through my blog.  Here's the awesome card that Donna had waiting for me when I arrived at the Hilton Gardens Inn on Sunday morning......
I met Donna through my blog - as she is one of my regular blog followers who comes to visit my blog every single day.  She too is a Stampin' UP! demonstrator and I learned first hand on Sunday that she makes some of the most amazing AND beautiful cards!
Donna made me this awesome 4th of July card and had several other card creations spread out on her table and by the looks of things.......she got a whole lot of cards done at her retreat this past weekend.
She added the Tasteful Trim Bigz die along the edge of her card and it added a super fun bordering element to her card.
I think this would have been an amazing card to make for our troops and will be getting permission from Donna to recreate this card for the cards we take over to the VA hospital. 

THANK YOU Donna for connecting with me and for showing me around the "Scissors and the City" retreat on Sunday.  Without a doubt....I'm going to work my schedule so I can attend this fun retreat in November ..... AND ..... hopefully bring some friends along with me.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the little gift I made for Donna - And I'm hoping you will be able to come back and join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. i'm seeing stars and a spectacular 4th of july card! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete