Friday, May 11, 2012

Stamp Club April Challenge

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 28 days to go!
Today I have part one of a two part series of the cards my Club ladies made for our April Product Challenge.  Today I will be sharing the cards that Jan, Berta and I made for this challenge.  First up is my card ........
For this challenge I gave each of the ladies an envelope that had a piece of the new Summer Smooches fabric ....... Some new Summer Smooches DSP ....... a piece of the new Daffodil Delight Seam Binding ...... and a Smooch Brad. 
I used the fabric around the base of the Pennant Trees that I created ...... The DSP was used in the center of each of the Pennant Trees .......
This is a close-up of the seam binding and the brad that I used across the bottom of my card.  I love how bright and colorful this card turned out - and without a doubt ....... Every time I look at it ..... It makes me SMILE!
Next up is Jan's card.  She took the DSP and created three panels down the center of her card. 
And used the seam binding across the bottom portion of her card to create a shabby chic ruffle. (just had to know that Jan would be able to somehow sneak a bit of shabby chic in her card - LOVE that touch Jan!)
She also used the fabric to create a fun sassy yo-yo flower and placed the brad right in the center of her fabric flower.  LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Jan - GORG!
And my last club gal share for today is from Berta.  Love how she changed up the orientation of her card to create this super fun and festive card.
Here Berta used the seam binding down the center of her card and she didn't know there was a brad in her packaging - so she used this pretty blue button instead.
And the fabric Berta used down the center of her card to create a super pretty focal point.  Truly a great looking card Berta.......SUPER NICE!

I'll be back tomorrow to share the rest of the April Stamp Club Challenge cards with you - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. you have one crafty group. the ribbon around the base of your trees is so charming and i love the fabric "flower!" hugs, m

    ReplyDelete