Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stamp Club April Challenge Part Two

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 27 days to go!
Today I have the last three club challenge cards to share with you ...... Let's jump right in!
First card up today is Lonnie's card.  Lonnie used her DSP to create three pretty and funky fun flowers........And she used the Smooch Brad on her center flower.  SUPER FUN LOOK!
And I love how she used the Smooch Brad for the center of her flower. SUPER FUN LOOK LONNIE!
This next card is the card Sally made.  She created a scallop border for the bottom portion of her card - and I love the green rick rack that she added to her border piece.
Here is how Sally used the seam binding and brad to create a fun little flower burst - TOTALLY ADORABLE!
And Sally also used the DSP I gave her to create these tulip flowers that are just popping out of the ground........Such a fun a zippy card - WELL DONE Sally.......WELL DONE!
And my final card share today is the card Kris made.  The seam binding is tied perfectly around her card and she was able to secure the brad right around the seam binding and tied it all together perfectly.
I just love how Kris tied in a vase stamp that she had in her stash and it fits perfectly with the Summer Smooch DSP that I gave her.  (I kind of hoping that Stampin' UP! has a vase of this type in our new catalog........)
Just love love love your card Kris - Such a fun a festive card.

The only card I didn't post was the card that Jan created.  For some reason I didn't get a picture of it and will start hunting for it and get it posted next week. (sorry Jan!)

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment