Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stamp Camp May Cards

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 16 days to go!
Today I have the two card projects that my Club Ladies made at last Saturday Stamp Club - Let's get sharing.....
First up is a cupcake design that was made by Brenda Ballesteros at Stampin Connection.
I created a little 3x3 cupcake card by run a 1-3/8" square punch through your paper crimper and snip off a little portion of each side to create a tappered cupcake holder look.
The frosting is form from a scallop circle punch and all we did was cut off four scallop from the punch and round off the bottom portion and that creates the layered look of your flavored ice cream.  We added some snipped off pieces of different cardstock for sprinkles and added a 1/2" circle to the top of the cupcake and added some Crystal Effects to give it a "cherry on the top" look.  SWEET!
Our A2 size card was created by LeeAnn Graff who created this amazing tulip card with the help of the Bird Punch (wings) and lots of inking!
I created two version of this card for the Club gals to view.  This is the all Pretty in Pink version card.  I added the Little Leaves Sizzlits die for the leave portion of my card.......
And this is the Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose and Wisteria Wonder version.  The part of this project that took the most amount of time - but yield the greatest WOW FACTOR is hands down.....the inking of all the edges.  I also added a tiny dash of the Signo White Gel Pen....and that brought the petals to life and created lots of movement for my flower bunches.
I used the SU Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die Set for the black pok-a-dot tag and then the layers were just two oval punches stacked on top of the tag die.  Just love how this card came together and thank LeeAnn and all the other fabulous SU demos on Stampin' Connection that came up with this fabulous floral creation ...... using the Bird punch.

I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the cards I received from my fellow SW Stamper Demo's from our May meeting.  I have lots of fun cards to share with you......Hope you can swing back around tomorrow sometime to view that share,.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. you always manage the perfect details. love the bit of signo gel pen on the tulip leaves! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete