Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SouthWest GateFold Card

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 10 days to go!
Today I will be sharing one of the three SouthWest cards I made last week at the Little House.  Check these STINKIN CUTE cards out......
These were the cards I made at the Tucson Little House with several of my SaddleBrooke girlfriends last Monday. 
This card was by far the most time-consuming card of the three cards we made.  There were several steps in making this card that required lots of explanation from our instructor Susan.
The card opens as a gate-fold card and the left and right hand side of this card fold open.
 Here's what the card looks like when you flip back both the left and right hand side of this card.
We used watercolor pencils to color in this card........
(THANKS MARY for letting me borrow your pencils!)
And we also used lots of dimensionals to bring depth to this card.  This really was one of my favorite cards that we created that day.  SERIOUSLY GREAT CARD!

I'll be back tomorrow to share the other two cards that we made that day - Hope you can join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. i'm a bit of a fan of the desert myself! love the saguaro and all the details. yippee kiyay! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete