Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SaddleBrooke Stampers May Theme Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 24 days to go!
Today I have my SaddleBrooke Stampers Theme card project to share with you.  Our theme for May was "Someone Special" and our technqiue was vintage photo.  Here is what I shared with my stampers group.......
I took a 12x12 piece of DSP and with a few fold, I was able to create a little pocket folio that was perfect for this theme challenge.
My folio has six compartment slots that holds a total of a dozen photos.
Here's the two photo tags that slipped out of the two inside pockets......
And here are the six tags that I created for each of the pockets of my folio.......
Each tag holds pictures on each side of the tag and I even decorated the tags with stripes of black and white cardstock and a black/white prima flower on each of the tags.
This folio actually folds up like a notebook - but the nice part is that it's a small and compact and fits nicely in your purse.
Here's another look at the inside pockets without any pictures inserted..........
And then a view of the photo tags slipped inside the pockets that are created in my folio.
All I did was wrap a piece of ribbon around the folio and tied a pretty bow and added a couple black and white prima flowers to the center.  The ribbon just slips on and off the folio when you want to take a look at the inside.

The only part of this challenge that I didn't meet was having vintage pictures in my folio.  I wasn't able to get my pictures printed off in black and white ....... so I just went ahead and added the pictures that I had and called this one done.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share my SaddleBrooke Stampers Challenge Card with you ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. such a clever and pretty way to display photos. you always share such gorgeous designs! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete