Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stamp Club Challenge for April

I'm Back My Blogger Friends!
I went missing the last couple of days because of a trip I took up to Mesa for the CK Convention.  I attended the annual Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Convention this past weekend with three of my favorite scrappin gals (Hi Jan, Chris and Cheri!) ........ and let me tell you something ........ WE HAD A BLAST!  I'm back and hit the floor running in an effort to prepare for my upcoming Stamp Camp - WHICH IS TOMORROW! 

Many thanks for hanging in there and returning each day to see if I had returned.  I'm back and ready to share my April Club Challenge project with you.
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 52 days to go!
Today's share is the card I made for our upcoming April Challenge project.  I gave each of the Club gals a Simply Sent card (some got blue and some got red) - a small piece of Summer Smooches DSP and Fabric along with a Summer Smooches Brad and a small piece of the new Daffodil Delight Seam Binding (that will be in the new catalog that will be released on June 1st) ..... and asked them to create something fabulous for our April Challenge Project.
I used the Petite Pennants Builder punch to create three trees as my focal point for my card.  I added the Summer Smooches DSP to the center of each of my trees and tied a small piece of the new Summer Smooches Fabric to the trunk of my trees for a little extra punch of color.
The new Daffodil Delight Seam Binding was wrapped around the entire card and I added one of the Summer Smooches Brad to the center of the ribbon and left a little bit of tails peeking out for good measures.
The clouds were made with the scallop circle punch and I inked up the edges of the clouds with Bashful Blue and added dimensionals to the back of two of my clouds for a tiny bit of dimension to the top of my card.

I simply love how much fun color is packed into the new Summer Smooches DSP and fabric.  I just know this product is going to be a hot hot selling for the upcoming year and can't wait to see what else Stampin' UP! has in mind for our new catalog release.  We don't have to wait that much longer - the new catalog will be realease June 1st ....... so please contact me to reserve your copy.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share Part One of my April Crafternooner cards with you ........ Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment