Saturday, April 28, 2012

Real Deals Class

Happy Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 41 days to go!
Today, I want to share some pictures with you of a "FUN TIME" I had with six of my SaddleBrooke GalPals on Thursday night when we attended a FABULOUSLY FUN Composition Notebook Class at our local Real Deals store.
 
TALK ABOUT FUN.......HOLY BUCKETS FRIENDS - We laughed and all bonded so nicely that I'm sure someone in this groupis already planning another roadtrip.  Check out these fun pictures of the six of us.........
Here we all are (Ann, Linda, Debbie, Lissa, Kris and Me) showing off our masterpieces.  Our fearless leader "KIMBERLY" (in the background on the left) put on the most amazing class Thursday night.  She gave each of us two composition books and told us to "go wild" in the Real Deals classroom and create two masterpiece composition books.  She had some amazing samples of books she had made on each of the tables and Kimbely was available the entire evening to help us out if we were getting stuck.  YIKES oh YIKES.......Did we ever create!
Here is Lissa and Debbie getting creative with their composition books....... (and that is Amy (far right) the owner of Real Deals lending her help to Debbie).  AND.....check out Pam in the background (on the left hand side in the black) ...... Pam is one of my students who attends my monthly Stamp Camp - and I didn't even know she was going to be there. (Hi Pam!)
Here are my table partners Kris (left) and Ann (right) making me LAUGH at my table!
And this is Debbie (left) and Kris (right) discussing the layout possibilities for Debbie's book.
Lissa is my favorite Real Deals class partner ....... I've taken several classes with her and she seriously makes me laugh and we ALWAYS have a good time (no matter what kind of day either of us has been having)!
And here is Lissa and Debbie putting some finishing touches on their last two books.
So.....what did I create Thursday night? I picked out an amazing pink butterfly paper (sorry Debbie) and made a super cute journal book for my granddaughter. 
I came home and added a ton of pink and white pearls all over my butterfly.
 And Real Deals had this amazing ribbon trim that they allowed me to use .......
And I decorated the inside cover with some coordinating DSP.  I even added a ribbon bookmark to my book - and that way my granddaughter can keep her spot in her book.

I just know my granddaughter is going to love this book.  I didn't get my second book made - but what I'm planning to do is create a second book for my youngest granddaughter and I will give these to them when they come out to visit in June.

Many thanks for joining me today - I'm off to PLAY HARD today and do some SERIOUS shopping tomorrow with two of my girlfriends!   Hope you can come back tomorrow and join me for another Kards by Kadie creation. 

Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment