Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SaddleBrooke Stampers 3x3 Cards Part One

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and today I have a special Kards to Kadie share for you - It's my SaddleBrooke Stampers 3x3 Cards for March.  The SaddleBrooke Stampers have started a new challenge and that is to make 3x3 cards and exchange them at our monthly stampers meeting.  Our first exchange we were able to determine what our cards would look like ...... so it was anyones guess on what our 3x3 cards would look like.  We had to make 25 cards and here's part one of what all my March cards looked like ..........
Here's what all 25 cards look like.  Not everyone signed their 3x3 card - so I will not be able to give credit to those cards which are not signed on the back.  I'm thinking that next month all the stampers will know to sign the back of their cards ...... which will allow me to give credit to all those that participate in this fabulous challenge.
 Here's my wonderful stamper friends who made these cards: Marie B made the fun little bee card.  Marlene T made the delicate butterfly card and my new stamping friend made the tropical green card.  The pink scallop card did not have a signature on the back so ....... I can't give credit to that stamper (insert sad face here!).
 The first card is actually a gray colored card (not sure why the color turned out bluish) - but that card was made by Linda ..... The yellow/cream card did not have a signature ........ The green card wasn't signed ........ and the "It's Your Day" card was made by Doris.
The "Thank You" card was made by my Crafternooner friend Berta ...... There was no name on the blue watercolor card ...... My new stamper friend Lissa made the blue patchwork card (and I'll have to tell you ..... knowing Lissa ..... It was probably made with all recycled cardstock and DSP) ...... And Judy made the super bright yellow card.

Without a doubt ...... All of these cards were made with LOTS OF LOVE by some pretty AMAZING and TALENTED cardmakers.  I love love love how each of these turned out and know that I will be CASEing these for some upcoming projects I'm working on.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share the other half of my March SaddleBrooke Stampers 3x3 cards with you ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. i really like the idea of a 3 x 3 card exchange. efficient and adorable samples! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete