Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paint Chip Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!  Today I'm heading down to the airport bright and early to drop my son off ....... can not tell you how FAST the time FLEW BY while he was here visiting me.  He is talking about coming back in May ........ so hopefully it won't be two years before I see hin again.

My share for today is a fun little card I made from the paint chip samples which are in the home good section of your favorite Wal-Mart or Paint Store.  Check out what I made .........
I selected five different shades of pink paint chip samples to creater this card ....... And all I did was stack the up on top of each other and cut a flag tail off one end them before gluing them down on my card.
 I used my 1/4" circle punch along with my small heart punch to make a darling little accent piece for three of the panels of paint chip flags.
I also used my large heart punch to punch out two different colors of pink hearts.
And my black gel pen added the perfect little faux stitching lines around my five flag paint chips.  Darling little accent that packs a big punch to my card.

This card would be the perfect card to reproduce and you wouldn't necessarily have to use paint chip samples to make this card either.  You could totally do this card with the help of card stock scrapes.

Many thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you......Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your son's visit (& to hear that he may be coming back so soon!)! :) I love your beautiful card!!! I collect paint chips and have yet to make anything with them. I love your idea!

    Thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kinda card! the stitching gives it so much charm! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete