Thursday, March 15, 2012

Michael's Visit

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
I've had a few requests to share some pictures of my son's visit ....... So I thought this would capture the true Mother/Son photo opportunity we had while Michael was visiting me this past week. 
This is my "BABY" - YIKES!
 Here are my two favorite boys!
 My son in his truest element - acting silly!
(I keep telling him that his face is going to freeze that way - someday!)
 Here he is at a bar in Tubac that actually has saddles for bar stools - HOW FUN!
And here is the "Worlds Biggest Cardinals Fan" as he steps off the plane in Tucson.  He is the ONLY person I know that I tolerate smoking from.  I wish he would STOP - but life happens and someday he will and we will both talk about how terrible it is that people smoke.

Thanks for letting me share - and many thanks to those of you who asked me to share my son with you ..... our visit was AMAZING ...... and WAY TOO SHORT!  But......until his next visit ...... I have tons of memories and photos to look upon.

I'll be back tomorrow to share my SaddleBrooke Stampers Challenge card with you - Hop you can come back and join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. My son is a Cardinal's fan, too: we might have to debate about which one is the biggest fan. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you all had a marvelous time. thanks for sharing the pix! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Glad you all had such a great time! I guess we can share you when family is in town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom...great pics of you and bro. Glad you guys had a great visit!!! Can't wait until we come in June. The kids are super excited :)

    ReplyDelete